You have received a request to plan an all-day meeting. You need a breakfast, lunch and the AM & PM snacks. You have to facilitate the speaker, the training, the documents and the meeting room. It can be a daunting task! The next most important thing to plan is the menu.
Why shift through menu after menu, web page after web page? Picking through items to create a day long package, assessing the dietary requirements, planning for allergies and special meals, it’s a huge task!
To help with your planning, Apricot & Herbs Catering Inc. has created an “All-Day” menu package encompassing 15 different menu options. All designed with breakfast, AM snack, lunch and PM snacks.
A little bit about the menu and why you would want to use it:
- 15 different menus including 3 seasonal menus that change 4 times a year
- It’s super easy to order from. Simply provide us with the menu number, the number of people, the dietary restrictions and the date. We take care of the rest!
- Delivery is set up for two times per day. Breakfast and AM snack are delivered at breakfast and Lunch and PM snack delivered mid-day
- All allergy requests are delivered plated and separate when necessary/requested.
- The menu is beautiful with tons of great pictures.
Here is a sample of an All-day meeting menu:
- Pecan crusted French toast
- Home fried potatoes
- Fresh fruit salad
- Morning Snack
- Assorted Danishes
- Chicken souvlaki with tzatziki
- Greek salad
- Herb roasted potatoes & rice pilaf, Pita bread
- Assorted desserts
- Afternoon Snack
- Fresh fruit platter
Can the menus be customized? The answer is “yes”, if you have individuals with nut allergies, our pecan French toast will not work, just do French toast instead. Ask and we can make modifications with ease.
Would you like to receive a copy of this package?
Contact Diana at Apricot & Herbs Catering Inc at 289-597-4665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from and making your next “All-day” meeting easy!